How to Watch Community Season 6 on Yahoo Screen
1. People over 40, accept that this is what the world has become. The network and cable TV you know is a dying beast infested with nothing but crime-procedural reruns and stupid clip shows.
2. People under 40, go upstairs and ask your parents for $700. You don’t need it to get Yahoo Screen, but now seems like a good time to find out if they’re tired of your s–t.
3. Take a lover and use him/her for the Internet-enabled TV, Xbox 360, Roku, Apple TV, or Google Chromecast.
3a. If a technologically endowed lover cannot be found, shoplift any of the abovementioned devices.
3b. OK, write this down: We know it’s written down here, but write it down again. This is important, and there’s no way you’ll ever remember….
- Turn on one of your smart-TV platforms (Xbox 360, Roku, Apple TV).
- Find the icon that says “Yahoo Screen.”
- Select it, and start watching Season 6 of Community.
4. Or get on a tablet or laptop and watch some porn.
4a. Take a nap.
4b. Then log on to screen.yahoo.com and click on Community.
5. Write a letter to NBC and tell them what you just did.