Best Lines of the Week (March 23-29): 'Just Be Like Elsa. Let It Go.'
Tayi: “Did it ever occur to you to talk to me about that?”
Franco: “It’s occurring to me now.”
- Tavi (Shamikah Martinez) is less than pleased learning from boyfriend Franco (Jermaine Fowler) that he talks to his friend Sofia about their relationship.
Daron-Vex: “The only thing protecting us is the Force Dome and the only thing protecting the Dome is order. Sadly, your parents chose chaos. I need to know if you intend to follow in their footsteps.”
- Daron-Vex (Elliot Cowan) aggressively tries to lure Seg-El (Cameron Cuffe) into becoming a Vex.
Zoe: “I mean I was thinking of creating a comprehensive pro-con list—”
Jazlyn: “Sweetie, that is the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever heard.”
- Zoe’s (Yara Shahidi) idea of how to choose “her boo” is quickly shot down by her friend, Jazlyn (Chloe Bailey).
The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Sheree: “I don’t know if he’s her real husband, but he’s real.”
- Housewife Sheree Whitfield throws shade when cast mate Kenya Moore’s husband Marc Daly finally shows up.
John: “Turn me down, by all means. But don’t pretend I have no feelings for you.”
- John (Luke Evans) finally confesses his true feelings for Sara (Dakota Fanning).
Dean: “Dude it’s over. Just be like Elsa. Let it go.”
Sam: “Be like Elsa?”
- Dean (Jensen Ackles) drops a “Frozen” reference when trying to get his brother Sam (Jared Padalecki) back on track.
Reese: “He said you’re jealous of our relationship, that you have some twisted paternal feelings for me, that you threatened him, and said if he didn’t stay away from me, you’d sabotage his chances of getting on the list.”
- Reese (Rachel DiPillo) goes on the attack against Charles (Oliver Platt) regarding her father’s treatment.
Becky: “I have an announcement. I’m having a baby.”
Roseanne: “A baby what?”
- Becky’s (Lecy Goranson) announcement comes as a surprise to her family, particularly her mom Roseanne (Roseanne Barr).
Louise: “Is that the sound you make when you’re happy? It’s horrible.”
- Louise (Kristen Schaal) roasts Bob (H. Jon Benjamin) when she hears him excitedly cheer that the kids will be home working in the restaurant over spring break.
The Walking Dead
Carol: “I don’t think it ends.”
Tobin: “What we’re doing… The end of the fight is what we’re fighting for.”
- Tobin (Jason Douglas) reminds Carol (Melissa McBride) that there is hope for the future of Hilltop.
With the return of Roseanne, and an intense Walking Dead episode, this week of television was filled with both humor and drama.
Click through the gallery above to see our 10 favorite lines on TV of the week!
The revival earned a record 18.1 million viewers in its first episode.