Underground Secrets of the ‘Person of Interest’ Set (PHOTOS)
Team Machine went underground in Season 4. Person of Interest production designer Rick Butler reveals the secrets of Finch’s subway-station lair.
When POI producers decided Finch (Michael Emerson) would have to abandon his beloved library/control room following the battle with supercomputer Samaritan, they tasked the show’s production designer, Rick Butler, with the creation of a new hideout for Season 4. Butler and his team hit the books—and New York’s famed Transit Museum—for inspiration. “In New York City, there’s as much going on underground as aboveground,” he says.
More Behind the Scenes
- The Originals: (Fake) Blood, Knife Fights and Murder
- Goofing Off on the Set of The Vampire Diaries
- Flying High With the Arrow Cast on Set
- The Flash: Setting Up the Scenes
- Step Into S.T.A.R. Labs on The Flash
More Person of Interest Features