Best Lines on TV This Week: 'Drunk at 9 a.m. That's the Last Time I Have Breakfast With Ruth Bader Ginsburg'
"Drunk at 9 a.m. That's the last time I have breakfast with Ruth Bader Ginsburg."
– Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart) arrives at the office after an eventful morning
"We’re really talking basketball right now? I caught you trying to put paper clips in here a couple weeks ago. You thought it was for knick knacks.”
– Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) points out Liv (Rose McIver) has no clue what New York Knicks is short for
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
"Your girlfriend’s ex wants to visit from Phoenix, you don’t buy him a plane ticket."
– Hunter (Nick Blood) tries to give Fitz (Iain de Caestecker) some tough-love advice in the romance department
“I like my math and logic. They help me sleep at night. They’re like a teddy bear made of isosceles triangles and electrons.”
– Cassandra (Lindy Booth) doesn’t take well to Jenkins’ suggestion of listening to her emotions and not her logic
“You know, our Dr. Wells may have been evil, but you're just a dick.”
– Cisco (Carlos Valdez) reveals he's definitely not a fan of Earth 2 Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh)
“Let me guess, we’ll be surveilling each other. Secrets will be revealed and lessons will be learned?”
– Caleb (Graham Rogers) unintentionally outlines how most Quantico exercises tend to go down
Kristin Chenoweth: "She is so sweet, and you handled yourself beautifully."
Miss Piggy: "Yeah, well, I am pretty great with kids."
– Miss Piggy reveals she's not threatened by Denise (Kermit’s new girlfriend)
Jimmy: "That’s Annelise, our wacky neighbor who comes over uninvited and eats all our food."
Annelise: "I’m their Kramer."
– Jimmy (John Stamos) and Annelise (Kelly Jenrette) make a Seinfeld reference
You’re the Worst
“Hey, what do you think of the name ‘Not Penny’s Boat’?”
– A rather hilarious Lost reference
“I got this treadmill desk, but then I realized I couldn’t really do work on it… And also I hate walking.”
– Rebecca (Rachel Bloom) explains the thought process behind her new office set-up
"Look, you just can’t let dead people get to you. They’re super pissed off that they’re dead, so they’re coming from a place of anger.”
– Chad (Glenn Powell) gives Chanel (Emma Roberts) some advice after the spirit of Chanel No. 2 torments her
Jane the Virgin
Jane: "You know, it means I’m a little overwhelmed right now, and I just had a baby and I’m not ready. And I know what’s not what you want to hear, but I’m sorry that’s where I’m at."
Xo: "Think he got all that from a gritted teeth emoji?"
– Jane (Gina Rodriguez) tries to explain away her emoji response to Rafael’s (Justin Baldoni) text about their relationship status
"I'm not going to meet my next boyfriend through a Charles set-up. I'm going to meet him in an illegal dance competition in an abandoned subway tunnel."
– Gina's (Chelsea Peretti) fantasies about meeting the right guy seem a plot right out of Step Up
"You know, if I knew you were surrounded by so many pretty girls, Oliver, I would have stopped by sooner."
– Constantine (Matt Ryan) comments on Oliver's (Stephen Amell) friends
The Mindy Project
— The Mindy Project (@TheMindyProject) November 5, 2015