“No matter where I am, I will always be your wee girl.”
– Brianna (Sophie Skelton) reassures Jamie (Sam Heughan) before she gets married to Roger (Richard Rankin).
Avenue 5 (HBO)
“Orifices—they’re all over us! That can’t be safe, can it?!”
—Capt. Ryan Clark (Hugh Laurie) has a mental breakdown that goes in many unique directions.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (NBC)
“No, I’m not a teacher. I’m a class clown-slash-bad boy with a heart of gold. Whatever.”
– Jake (Andy Samberg) refuses to let Terry (Terry Crews) film the opening ceremony of the Jimmy Jab games to show to other precincts.
Criminal Minds (CBS)
“We will debrief on the jet. Wheels up.”
– Prentiss (Paget Brewster) summons the team to the new jet after they bid farewell to Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness).
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
“I need to know what’s going on. Whatever it is. I need to know. I want to know because I would jump in front of a bear for you, Alex.”
– Jo (Camilla Luddington) makes a parallel between her relationship with Alex (Justin Chambers) and a patient who literally jumped in front of a bear on a Station 19 crossover episode.
Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (NBC)
“I’ve got a whole bunch of new ideas for us to try to test your new musical powers. First one: Sensory deprivation tank. I can’t see anything. I can’t hear anything. But is there music? I don’t know. Let’s find out. Number two: We put you in a room with a whole bunch of mimes. My worst nightmare, maybe your musical breakthrough.”
—Neighbor Mo (Alex Newell) pitches some interesting concepts to test Zoey’s (Jane Levy) power.
Modern Family (ABC)
“And then… in a moment, all those kids you fell in love with walk out the door at the same time.”
– Jay (Ed O’Neill) talks about the sadness in watching your kids grow up at a dinner with the family.
Vanderpump Rules (Bravo)
“We’re not in Westeros, we’re in Koreatown.”
– Stassi accuses Tom Sandoval of being a real Jon Snow.
Dean Buscher/The CW
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (The CW)
“ALOHA! It stands for Assess, Listen, Observe, Hydrate, Attack.”
– Ava (Jes Macallan) reminds the team of her strategy.
The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS)
“On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you regret doing Cats?”
– Justin Bieber asks James Corden a question that’s been on a lot of people’s minds lately.