On Monday night’s series finale farewell, the Fashion Police team pays tribute to the late, great Joan Rivers. The former co-host might have passed away in June 2014, but her wisecracks will live on in infamy forever.
On the special night, Joan’s daughter and fellow co-host, Melissa Rivers, shares some of her favorite and most hilarious memories from working with her mother.
“I cannot tell you what a dream it was to work with my mother,” said the Fashion Police executive producer, “because, not only did she really love me, she knew me so well.”
Check out a clip from the Fashion Police farewell episode below:
Fashion Police: The Farewell, Nov. 27, 8/7c, E!
MOST POPULAR STORIES
- 'Alaskan Bush People' New Season 12 Preview: Burn the Whole Show Down (VIDEO) August 14, 2020
- 'General Hospital's Laura Wright on What's Next for Carly: 'She's Always in Somebody Else's Business' August 14, 2020
- 'Little Voice': Brittany O'Grady Hints at 'Light at the End of the Tunnel' for Bess August 14, 2020
- Worth Watching: 'Lovecraft Country,' a Show That 'Goes Wrong,' a Royal 'Photo Album,' Shark Week Gets 'Naked' August 15, 2020
- Best Lines of the Week (August 7-13): 'Love Yourself' August 15, 2020
- Thursday TV Ratings: 'Big Brother's First Eviction Episode Scores Big August 14, 2020
- 'Big Brother: All-Stars': Was the Right Person Evicted First? (POLL) August 14, 2020