9 Times Phyllis and Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration, Made Us Believe in Love
With Valentine’s Day around the corner and romance in the air, sweethearts everywhere are basking in their love.
We decided to join in on the fun by celebrating one of our favorite TV couples: The Office’s Phyllis and Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration.
Whether you’re in a relationship or are rocking the single life, take a look at nine times Phyllis and Bob provided proof that romance exists. Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. When Phyllis couldn’t wait to introduce her new beau to the office
2. When Phyllis bragged about the gift Bob bought her
3. And then put Karen in her place for not knowing who Bob was
4. When Bob showered Phyllis with gifts for Valentine’s Day
5. When Phyllis overshared about their healthy sex life
6. When Bob was eager to dance with his wife at Cafe Disco
7. When Bob was protective of his new wife
8. When Bob bid $1,000 at the office auction to win a hug from his wife
everyone talks about how jim and pam are goals but don’t forget that bob vance bid $1000 just to hug phyllis pic.twitter.com/uk1KDw6bKW
— Dwight K. Schrute (@DwightSchrute_) December 18, 2017
9. And finally, when the two of them were this happy to be getting married