Show Your Love for ‘Empire’ With Merch From Fox’s New Online Store
Are you thankful for Cookie Lyon this holiday season? If you are, showcase that love with some official merchandise.
Fox has launched the official Empire online store, which boasts show-inspired apparel (like a skirt-and-crop-top outfit and colorful jersey dresses), show quote tops (“Porsha, get my damn shoe!”), and more items. To celebrate the opening, Fox is hosting a contest that includes a $1,000 shopping spree to shop the store. (For those who don’t win, there’s still good news: the store’s currently running a sale, with items up to 40% off!)
And to make things simple (and modern), Fox has made it incredibly easy to access the store in different ways:
- FOX.com and EmpireFoxShop.com – Shop the show through these two sites.
- Twitter: Follow the show @EmpireFOX to access special offers tweeted with a “Buy Button” that enables one-click transactions.
- YouTube: Watch shop-enabled Empire video clips on the official channel.
- Shop by Remote: Access Delivery Agent’s ShopTV® television commerce app through your Samsung, LG or Sony Smart TVs or Roku streaming players.
- Facebook: Like the show page for access to special holiday offers.
And, of course, tune into Empire on Wednesdays at 9/8c on Fox.
RELATED: Win an Empire Season 2 Soundtrack