“I’m gonna die a hero and I’m gonna liberate the animal world. It will be a cold day in hell before you beat me.”
– Joe Exotic declares war on his archrival Carole Baskin.
The Walking Dead (AMC)
— Michonne (Danai Gurira) makes her final appearance on The Walking Dead.
Nicole Wilder/POP TV
One Day at a Time (Pop)
“It’s like there’s nothing good on Netflix anymore.”
– Alex (Marcel Ruiz) can’t find anything to watch… and breaks the fourth wall a little following the series’ switch from Netflix to Pop TV.
Star Trek: Picard (CBS All Access)
“It says a great deal about the mind of Commander Data that, looking at the human race with all its violence and corruption and willful ignorance, he could still see kindness, immense curiosity, and greatness of spirit.”
– Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart) gives Data (Brent Spiner) a long-awaited eulogy.
The Daily Social Distancing Show With Trevor Noah (Comedy Central/YouTube)
“How do you even play game night over Skype? Just cancel, Tom and Linda, just cancel!”
– Trevor Noah gets tired of virtual socializing.
This Is Us (NBC)
Kevin: “You know, this whole narrative that you keep spinning, this narrative that you took care of the family, where the hell did that come from? Huh? ‘Cause all I know is, if I had been there, I would’ve walked through literal fire, and I would’ve pulled that man out.
Randall: “Well, Kev, I guess we’ll never know, because you weren’t there. And he died ashamed of you.”
– Kevin (Justin Hartley) and Randall (Sterling K. Brown) have an explosive and relationship-ending fight on the season 4 finale.
Greg Lewis/AMC/Sony Pictures Television
Better Call Saul (AMC)
“Either we end this now and enjoy the time we had and go our separate ways… or maybe we get married.”
– Kim (Rhea Seehorn) gives Jimmy (Bob Odenkirk) an ultimatum.
Annette Brown/The CW
Legacies (The CW)
Josie: “My mom used to read us fairy tales for bedtime stories. They were so calming. There was good guys and bad guys. Very clear rules that you had to follow. It all made sense. Unlike my life.”
Hope: “Well, this fairy tale sucks.”
– Hope (Danielle Rose Russell) tries to motivate Josie (Kaylee Bryant) to escape from her fairy tale-themed subconscious.
A Million Little Things (ABC)
“I was going to, but I didn’t. I’m gonna come home. I want to tell you everything. I am so sorry. And tonight, I want to do the vows. Even if it’s just you and me.”
– Eddie (David Giuntoli) talks to Katherine (Grace Park) on the phone after almost drinking, only to be hit by a car seconds later, leaving his fate in question.