'Dancing With the Stars' Season 22 Cast: Mischa Barton, Kim Fields and More
The stars will be dancing once again.
Tuesday morning, Dancing with the Stars revealed the all-star lineup for its 22nd season on Good Morning America. Appropriately, GMA's own Ginger Zee is among the stars taking the plunge. TV vets Mischa Barton (who legendarily starred as Marissa Cooper on The O.C.), Jodie Sweeten (Full House and Fuller House) and Kim Fields (Tootie on The Facts of Life; Kenya Moore's punching bag on The Real Housewives of Atlanta) are also all on board.
The latest winner of America's Next Top Model, Nyle DiMarco, will slip on his dancing shoes, as will Boyz II Men's Wanya Morris. They're joined by Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples, Celebrity Apprentice runner-up Geraldo Rivera and mixed martial artist Paige VanZant.
Plenty of football stars round out the cast, including Doug Flutie, Antonio Brown, and arguably the season's biggest get, Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller.
Check out the full list below to see which pro dancer each star is paired with.
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess
- Doug Flutie and Karina Smirnoff
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold
- Von Miller and Witney Carson
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe
- Mischa Barton and Artem Chigvintsev
- Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber
- Geraldo Rivera and Edyta Sliwinskav
Dancing with the Stars premieres March 21 at 8/7c on ABC.