Want a Raylan Givens Prop From Justified? Here's How to Score One
Sony Pictures Television will be providing about 300 of the show's props, wardrobe pieces and set decorations to ScreenBid.com to auction off. Studios provide authentic collectibles exclusively to ScreenBid.com, which has also auctioned off memorabilia from other finished series such as Mad Men, Breaking Bad, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, and Boardwalk Empire.
Some of the notable production items being auctioned off include:
- Wardrobe from leader characters, including Raylan Givens, Boyd Crowder, Ava Crowder
- Avery Markham’s bloody dinner jacket
- Limehouse’s denim long jacket
- Boyd, Ava and Dickie’s prison jumpsuits
- Judge Reardon’s yellow briefs
- U.S. Marshals Office mugs, wall plaques
- Crowder Bar accessories, which includes bottles and glasses
- Harlan Mine buckets, helmets, lanterns, tin cups and vintage photos
- Rubber frying pan and other props from Ava’s kitchen
- Pilot and finale scripts, signed by Timothy Olyphant
- Complete series Blu-ray boxset (a collector’s edition with a limited edition flask), also signed by Olyphant
The auction preview starts today, Tuesday, October 13. Visit ScreenBid.com to see everything that's available.
Bidding officially begins on Friday, October 16 until Thursday, October 22.