‘Best Ever Trivia Show’s Ken Jennings Reveals His Strengths & Weaknesses
In this new entry of Best Ever Trivia Show hosted by Sherri Shepherd, everyday folks are pitted against a rotating roster of trivia titans who have dominated shows from Let’s Make a Deal to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
Ask Ken About…
• Fiction or nonfiction. “I’m always looking for a book question,” the 74-time Jeopardy! champ admits.
• Cinema. Jennings describes himself as “a big movie buff.”
• TV…with a few exceptions. “If it’s a show I haven’t binged yet or [one involving] the Kardashians,” he says, “maybe not.”
Avoid At All Costs…
• Sports. “That’s trivia kryptonite for me,” he confesses.
• One particular genre of music. “I’m not a little bit country,” Jennings says with a laugh. “I’m a little bit rock ‘n’ roll.”
Best Ever Trivia Show, Monday, June 10, 4/3c, GSN; moves to 10/9c on July 22