Best Lines of the Week (Feb. 9-15): 'Even His Flavor Choice of Ramen Is Upsetting'
Alison: “Margaret's like, ‘Hey, here's pamphlets on what every woman should know.’ [burps] God, I love to burp.”
- Alison Rich drunkenly discusses Margaret Sanger's advocacy for birth control.
Celebrity Big Brother
Omarosa: “As bad as y’all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence.”
- Omarosa continued her political inside talk in the Big Brother house, this time targeting Vice President Mike Pence.
Bachelor: Winter Games
Clare: “German isn’t exactly the sexiest language, but whatever Christian says sounds sexy.”
- Clare Crawley, USA representative, is more than pleased to get to know her European competitors.
Steve: “I'm gonna have to adapt and simplify my design, and, hopefully, it looks good on this really weird, hangy skin.”
- Steve Tefft struggles to design a tattoo for under the chin.
Chip: “He said to get here A.S.A.P. Those are his words, not mine. I wouldn’t say that. I say ‘ASAP’.”
- Chip (Zach Galifianakis) clarifies for his mother (Louie Anderson) that he is only relaying the message from the opera singer hired for the rodeo.
Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
2018 Winter Olympics
Shaun: “I think I will carry on. My big choice now is whether to go for the Summer Games or not. I'm excited about it. The motivation will be there. It's something new, less gear, new competitors, I could be at home and compete.”
- Shaun White discusses potentially attempting skateboarding at the 2020 Summer Olympics.
Paula: “OK. This is just all ramen. Shrimp flavored ramen.”
Rebecca: “I mean, even his flavor choice of ramen is upsetting.”
- Paula (Donna Lynne Champlin) and Rebecca (Rachel Bloom) discuss what is truly horrifying about Rebecca’s stalker, Trent’s, secret storage unit.
Isabella Vosmikova/USA Network
Ariana: “Treat your friends like royalty, and they’ll think you’re a queen. Treat your friends like you’re a little spoiled baby princess, and they’ll think you’re an a**hole.”
- Ariana Madix explains the difference between her relationship with her friends and how Stassi Schroeder treats her friends.
Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Allergan
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Khloe: “Kourtney really is delusional. I live less than a block away. So if there are tarantulas on your property, they’re probably on mine, too.”
- Khloe has to welcome some guests into her home when sister Kourtney and her three children move in after spotting tarantulas in their home.
Esther: “You are a man and you feel safe asking anyone anything. I’m small, and, everywhere I go, life is a threat.”
- Esther (Esther Povitsky) explains to Benji (Benji Aflalo) why she needs her neighbor’s mentorship more than he does.
From the 2018 Winter Olympics to Celebrity Big Brother and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, this was a week of television filled with amazing talent, humor, and entertainment.
Click through the gallery above to see our 10 favorite lines on TV from this past week!
Rachel Bloom and co. will perform live songs.