Best Lines of the Week (June 8-14): 'Take My Heart When You Go'
Curtis Baker/The CW, Freeform/Phillippe Bosse, HBO
Akecheta: “Take my heart when you go.”
– Akecheta’s (Zahn McClarnon) beautiful parting message that reverberated throughout the episode.
The Real Housewives of New York City
Luann: “I didn’t expect to get arrested and not be able to be there for Jill.”
– Luann about not being there for Jill’s husband’s funeral.
Curtis Baker/The CW
Klaus: “God, no.”
– In a flashback, we see how Hope’s name was chosen, and this funny exchange between Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is a nice callback to show predecessor, The Vampire Diaries.
Richard Foreman, Jr/AMC
Fear The Walking Dead
Madison: “I was afraid to lose this place, ‘cause I thought you needed it to stay who you are right now. But you know it. No one’s gone ‘till they’re gone.”
– Madison (Kim Dickens)’s last words to her kids.
Plum: “I don't want to be a glamazon. I just want to get on an airplane and not have to apologize to the person I sit next to.”
– Plum (Joy Nash) talks to Steven (Tramell Tillman) about how going off her antidepressants has brought back emotions she never wanted.
Desna: “Well I know you didn’t think this was for y’all. Did you?”
– Desna (Niecy Nash) draws attention to her outfit and makes it clear she has better things to do than boss around the Dixie Mafia.
Jordan: “If you’re trying to wreck my image, you’ll never succeed. Because, do you know why? Because my image is me.”
– Wilhelmina model Jordan Kimball defends his image.
The Bold Type
Kat: “I barfed and farted at the same time. I’m basically a shaman now.”
– Kat (Aisha Dee) on her experience with Iowaska.
John P. Filo/CBS
The Tony Awards
Sara Bareilles and Josh Groban: “We are your hosts. And we’re perfectly suited to be because, did you know? Neither one of us has ever won anything.”
– Sara Bareilles and Josh Groban in their opening number that recognized all the Tony losers
Skip Bolen/Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved
Ralph Angel: "How do we do this?”
Darla: “We'll figure it out.”
– Placed in a difficult situation. Ralph Angel (Kofi Siriboe) and Darla (Bianca Lawson) try to co-parent Blue.
From a tearjerker goodbye on Fear The Walking Dead to an unexpected callback on The Originals, this week featured lines that made us laugh, cry and cheer.
Click through the gallery above to see our 10 favorite lines on TV this week!
Kim Dickens' character's fate was revealed in a midseason finale that was fiery — both literally and emotionally.