Bravo Is Heading to Texas for New Series The Real Housewives of Dallas
Following on the heels of the The Real Housewives of the Potomac (which had the highest-rated series premiere in January), Bravo announced that another new series, The Real Housewives of Dallas, will be coming soon. From the cowboy boots to the hair, to the sass and to the drama, everything in Dallas will be bigger than anywhere else.
Premiering Monday, April 11 at 10/9c, The Real Housewives of Dallas will follow five southern socialites (pictured left to right, in the photo above):
- Cary Deuber (originally from the East Coast)
- Brandi Redmond (a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader)
- Stephanie Hollman (born in neighboring Oklahoma)
- LeeAnne Locken (who landed in the Top 10 of the 1989 Miss USA pageant)
- Tiffany Hendra (who acted in L.A. for years before moving back to her home state)
Also appearing on the show is Marie Reyes, a friend of the housewives who is actively involved in the Dallas charity world with her husband.
The series will explore glamorous galas, juicy scandals and enormous egos as the group navigates the city's elite social scene—all while juggling husbands, boyfriends and families.
Watch a trailer of all the Dallas drama coming your way below.
The Real Housewives of Dallas, Series premiere, Monday, April 11, 10/9c, BravoAlertMe